Monday, January 11, 2010

BP3_2010011_RSSFeeds

Edutopia - I have chosen to follow Edutopia on my RSS feeds because it has up to date information about education that is applicable to me as a first grade teacher. I can go here and find new ideas and read up on what is making waves in the world of education.

eLearning Technology- Being fairly new in the world of technology in education, I have found this blog informs me on what is happening in other schools and educational settings. It also has another person's opinion on certain educational technologies.

Misson2Learn- This is a great blog that offer up some great internet resources to be tried out. He also shares his opinion on topics of technology which at times differ from that of others.

eLearnMagaizines- As I have stated before, I am new to using new technology in a classroom setting. This online "Internet Time Blog" is amazing. This site discusses the ins and outs of different softwares. Jay, an author for eLearningMagazine, discusses software and programs that do work as well as ones that do not.

Education Week: Technology- It is wonderful the things you find when you try! I found this site which informs me on virtual world safety in education, how to reach all learners through the use of technology, and so much more. I loved Education Week before, but now that I have discovered the technology part I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment